What is an economical treatment for short term memory loss ?

i am 22 years old my hight is 5.4 and weight is 67 i had problem of short term memory loss i am 22 years old my hight is 5.4 and weight is 67 i had problem of short term memory loss . whatever i read that i forget after one sleep time is not fixed may be 8 to 9 hours i sleep can u help mi for good doctor in mumbai i am not rich, i am from very small family i need to take a tretment for that convenient cost which is convenience for mi my father is retired plz help mi
Fri, 6 Jan 2012