Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
184 Doctors are Online

What is a suitable treatment for Hamstring Tendonitis ?

I have swelling behind my knee , upper thigh pain (from my knee to the middle of my thigh), and occasional calf pain, from my knee to my ankle. I have strained my calf muscle in three areas and have shin splints . Is this another injury I should add to my list? Should I see a physical therapist?
Asked On : Sun, 24 Jul 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  248
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
welcome to healthcare magic forum
it is better to consult physiotherapist once
you have multiple level problem .
so you must know about your gait ,position ,weight bearing etc
i dont think it is hamstring tendonitis .
i hope i have answered your question
Answered: Sun, 24 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor