What is a small, worm like structure in urine suggestive of?

I found a small black worm like structure which was about less than a cm..previously I encountered this 5days ago..I thought it would have been in the water which I flushed..but today I saw that it was from my urine.. I am 18year old girl suffering from unusual periods..usually late...
Mon, 14 Jan 2019

It could be a mucus plug and does not indicates any definite disease condition. No definite treatment is required either.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Shinas Hussain, General & Family Physician