What is a good home remedy for chest pains ?

I get chest pains that radiate into my arms - what is a good home remedy - I have no health insurance.
Fri, 25 Mar 2011
Try drinking fresh lemon juice made in hot water and keep sipping like hot tea. If the pain is due to acidity or gas, you will get relief. Check www.noninvasivesolution.com for more help. Get a 2D Echo with Color Doppler test done to find out your heart’s pumping capacity.
acid reflux, thyroid, heart, lung, nerves; etc can cause same chest pain in which 128 millions people got heart diseases and acid relux. Higher age more risk for heart, blood pressure, cholesterol, infections can also affect heart's pain zantac, maalox (over the counter) can help acid relux. if heart disease, the fast and cheapest medicine is nitroglycerin ointment about $1/month. Apply ointment on a piece of paper then stick it on the chest to release chest pain. This was discovered by mine workers by mixing dynamine with vaseline for chest pain. Check with health offices from any city or county which often have free public medical service, or Join Wal-Mart health insurance program in some states and $4/month program for any pills. However, if the pain doesnt stop, then must go to ER immediately. A baby coated aspirine daily can prevent blood clots in the heart. can email to get the name of herbs to grow in few months to heal heart.
General & Family Physician Dr. Vaishali Hebbar's  Response
hello there..
welcome to healthcare magic forum..
If you are having left sided chest pain that is radiating to arm it is very essential for you to got to ER immediately cause you might be having a heart attack..It is very essential to rule out chest pain related to heart before stating on any home remedy or any medication.
Hope this helps.
Take care..