Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
142 Doctors are Online

What is a Conair Wave ?

Someone suggested a Conair Wave for helping acne . Can someone tell me that that is and where you d find one ?
Asked On : Fri, 18 Dec 2009
Answers:  1 Views:  169
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
It is a thing you use to clean your face. I think it has cleanser on the pads and you attach the pads to a handheld device that vibrates or scrubs your face. My sister has one and she said her face feels a lot cleaner when she uses it. I have been meaning to get one, but I keep forgetting, I know they sell them in Walgreen's, they probably have them at CVS, Wal-Mart or Target too. I think they are about $15 or maybe less.
Answered: Fri, 18 Dec 2009
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor