What is Meprobamate used for?

What is this medication,,,Meprobamate,,,,,and what schedule is this medication. And could you tell me what it is used for. Can this medicine mimic other medicines that you are on?You led me to believe that you would help me,,then you stated I have to pay. I cant afford you,,,Thanks
Fri, 8 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

Meprobamate is medication used for anxiety. It is possible that it may interact with some medications but you would need to cross check against any other medications that you might be using.

There are drug interaction checkers available online that you can put in all your medications to see if there are any issues.

I hope this helps