What is Hepatitis

What is Hepatitis ?
Thu, 16 Jun 2011
Diseases and Conditions ,   ,   ,   ,  
Medical Topics ,  
HEPATITIS has been derived frm word hepar ---which means LIVER.... AND ITIS means INFLAMMATION --- SO IT IS INFLAMMATION OF LIVER ....... in ur language we call it jaundice
You can contact me at: luxman02@gmail.com with all your details including medicines .your test reports, your other illnesses ,how regular with treatment.

General & Family Physician Dr. Chirag Soni's  Response
To Takashi,Welcome to HCM.
Hepatitis is a disease affect the liver caused by virus. According to virus entity it is of Hepatitis A,Hepatitis B,Hepatitis non A,non B,Hepatitis C.
Now a day Vaccines are easily available for Hepatitis A and B.
Prevention is always better than cure.
Thanks.
a disease that affects your liver