Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

What is Forcan-150 given for ?

Hi why we con use forcon-150
Asked On : Mon, 6 Jun 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  12268
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Internal Medicine Specialist 's  Response
Forcan 150 or fluconazole is to be taken once a week after meals preferably with an antacid for fungal or ringworm infections on skin, arm-pits or groin. Along with Forcan you can use a locally acting cream like quadriderm and keep the part dry. Continue for 4-8 weeks and do a haemogram test every 15 days
Answered: Mon, 6 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful

 2 users find this helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Dermatologist Dr. Gaurav Patel's  Response
it is flluconazole tab
it is use in fungal infection
used in superficial fungal infection,
tinea versicolor ,prevention of infection.
u need to take it once a wk for at least 6 wk
do not apply combination cream ,just apply antifungal like clotrimazole cream
keep area dry and clean
wear loose and cotton cloths
Answered: Mon, 6 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor