What is Cardiac Arrest ?

Can someone please give me information about Cardiac Arrest? I don t know a single thing about it and i need to do a presentation about it.. I seriously need information about that.. URGENTLY ! please can someone tell me and i ll really strongly appreciate it . Also, if there s websites..tell me too.. PLEASEEE...IT S REALLY URGENT.. Thanks alot in advance! ^^
Wed, 16 Dec 2009
's  Response
Cardiac arrest means the heart stops beating. It could be due to total loss of electrical activity of the heart known as asystole or due to a very fast ineffective activity known as ventricular fibrillation. Both are virtually equivalent to death, unless treated promptly. Cardiopulmonary resuscitation has to be started immediately and followed by advanced cardiac life support in a hospital. American Heart Association website gives you enough authentic information on it.