Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
139 Doctors are Online

What is Ackneloses Spondlities and can it affect my paternity ?

hi Dr., Sir I am 29 old man and recently got marriage and I am suffering from Ackneloses Spondlities ( arthritis ) should any effects on my baby and on my sexual life?
Asked On : Mon, 17 Oct 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  81
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response

Thanks for writing to us.

Ankylosing spondylosis does not show any detrimental effect on your sexual life and the babies. This is not a hereditary disorder. It is more likely to be an immune related disease.

You need to have symptomatic treatment with pain killers and skeletal muscle relaxants, hot fomentation and local analgesic gels to lead a normal life.

I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.


Dr. Praveen Tayal

Answered: Mon, 17 Oct 2011
I find this answer helpful
  Anonymous's Response
welcome to health care magic
no this will not at all effect your sexual life,,as this is not hereditary so dont worry about babies.
please visit ayurveda center near you for treatment of arthritis...
take care
Answered: Mon, 17 Oct 2011
General & Family Physician Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta's  Response
Help.Welcome.There is no problem in your sexual life and no danger or ill effect on your child.With proper exercises you can lead a reasonably normal life.Good Luck
Answered: Wed, 19 Oct 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor