What if your BP reading were 112/72 ?

What if your blood pressure reading were 112/72 ?
Wed, 16 Dec 2009
's  Response
Fine..

sir i am 38 yrs old. I measured my BP in the morning and it is 108 (min) over 68 (min) to 117 (max) over 72 (max) and the average reading was 112/74. In the evening the average reading was 125 over 84. All the readings are by my home monitor (good imported machine from Accure). But when ever I visit my doctor the first reading is 140 over 100 and she take a second reading after 5 mins. it is 130 over 90. She has prescribed me 20 mg Telmikind to be taken in night. I am confused and worried for last 1 year. I have stopped all bad habits like drinks, cigarette. Not eating meat, chicken but taking fish twice a week. not taking any sugary products like cold drinks. Restricted taking salt. Doing 45 mins cycling daily (stationary at home) and i have lost 8-10 Kg in last one year. I am nearly 6 feet and my weight is 86 Kg. Done all tests and it is O.K. including, ecg, echo and TMT. Please advise what to do.

Im 42 yrs old, 151 pounds, my height is 5 0 - I have a home blood pressure monitor and it read 109/90 I m currently menstruating but I ve also been diagnosed with high blood pressure in the past should I take it again and what should be normal. I lost the paper on how to read my pressure. 2nd reading was 112/89

Yes I am a 65 year female who has high blood pressure readings from 124 to 148 with lower of 72 to 90.... I have been trying to reduce this by breathing exercises along with exercise....I readings are coming down to around 126 to 72.... I just took my readings and it was 112/66... Is this to low?