What if our legs are paining?

what if our legs are paining?
Wed, 8 Jun 2011
Hello.
Thanks for choosing HealthcareMagic forum.
If your legs are paining, first of all it means they need rest. Do a hot fomentation of your kegs, apply a local muscle relaxant, take an OTC pain killer preferably with a muscle relaxant tablet with a hot cup of strong coffee and see the results.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal
I'm on lyrica 150mg for the pains in my lower legs and feet. Now I'm having intense pain in my right hip when I'm on my period and I'm passing a lot of ckear mucus. This pain radiates down my leg onto my feet please help
i have stiches pain every three days i also have back pain n legs pain ,i got scissoring 1 year ,3 year back ,i,have 2wo chldren.it cause serious problem .please advice
i have pain in both les all the time even when i am resting it is worse.
  Anonymous's Response

Hi... Your query is very non specific.  There are many reasons for leg pain like injury. vascular, neurological, muscular and so on.  Need more information to answer on the query.....

i have a MRI report but thye says that in my leg the rough water is there.so pls give me the information about abone or muscle specialist doctor.

my leg pain in a upper side of the knee.I have a MRI report but thye says that in my leg the rough water is there.so pls give me the information about abone or muscle specialist doctor.