What i have to do to lose weight?

i am 31 yr old my wt is 63kg so what can i do 4 wt loss? i am 31 yr old my wt is 63kg so what can i do 4 wt loss?
Thu, 10 Dec 2009
  Anonymous's Response
's  Response

u dint mention ur gender and height so that we can know ur ideal weight for ur height and sex...but i will tell u some tips to reduce weight

1)dont be in a hurry to reduce weight,dont expect to reduce 1 kg per day/week..u should have patience first.

2)involve in any physical activity like jogging/walking/any sport/gym...DO NOT OVER DO..start slowly like 10 minutes a day and u can slowly increase .

3)coming to diet NEVER SKIP A MEAL,dont reduce food intake drastically.

4)first slowly reduce junk foods ,and replace with fruits like papaya ,orange.except banana as it is rich in corbohydrate content.

5)use sunflower/safflower oil to cook instead of groundnut oil

6)if u are a non vegetaarian avoid taking LAMB instead have chicken and best food is FISH.

7)have green leafy vegetables and dont take potato as it is rich in corbohydrate,carrot has got ZERO perceny fat

8)most importantly if u are addicted to alchohol first stop taking it.