Owl Image

What hormonal medication must I take to get a more feminine face ?

I am 26 years old female (5ft and 51 kgs ) but have a manly look in face (face only), i have irregular periods and gynec says i am polycystic too. so please tell me the reasons for having such a embarassed look - is it due to some harmonal imbalance or there is no remedy for this at all, please please somebody kindly help me to get rid of this ugly look and help me also to have a beautiful feminine face as other female because i deserve to have it. thank you in anticipation
Sat, 28 Jan 2012