Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
123 Doctors are Online

What homeopathic medication can suitably treat chronic and recurrent pharyngitis with tonsilitis ?

IHi, I am Dr. Kale from Alibag My son has been suffering from chronic & recurrent pharyngitis with tonsilities. His age is 14 years and weight 72 Kg. He is shy & polite in nature. I am too much worried about his health. So Plz . advise homeopathic medicines & when should I come to your Clinic for consultation.
Asked On : Sun, 19 Jun 2011
Answers:  5 Views:  326
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
Dear Dr.Kale i advised few medicine for ur son --WYETHIA 30 5 pills T.D.S. for 1 month,after that you contact me.and totally avoided cold things.
Answered: Tue, 21 Jun 2011
  User's Response
hi welcome to health care magic.see in homoeopathy you have to take medicine after complete history of you go for any good homoeopath which take his case and give medicine acc to that to stop his you said about your child till you find any homoeopath you give him borax 30 3globules 3time a day and merc sol 200 once a week for 2 weeks.
Answered: Tue, 21 Jun 2011
ENT Specialist Dr. Vishal Pathania's  Response
Dear Dr. Kale

Get a throat swab for your child, as well as ASO titre
in mean while ask him to avoid oily and spicy/ junk food
forward me the report for further advise

Dr. Vishal Pathania
Answered: Sat, 25 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
ENT Specialist Dr. Puneet Maheshwari's  Response
Hi, welcome to health care magic forum,

Thanks for the query,
Well doctor, it seems your son is over weight, for this consult an endocrinologist soon.

Secondly, for recurrent throat infections, get following investigations done

1- Throat swab culture and sensitivity.
2- random blood sugar.
s. creat and blood urea.

AND consult an ENT surgeon for further management.

Hope this will help you.
Answered: Sat, 25 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
Hello Dr Kale,
Thanks for the referral to homeopathy it shows your belief in homeopathy
since you mentioned few of your child's character ,its ok but we need certain more information regarding your child's medical and personal history ,his basic temperament,reaction to anger ,likes/dislikes in foods,taste wise ,which climate suits him best etcI will surely guide you further in the process of treatment.

plz send me the details at

Thanks !
Answered: Sun, 19 Jun 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor