Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
196 Doctors are Online

What home remedies should I follow for shrinking my belly ?

what remedy can i use at home to help my stomach shrink?
Asked On : Sun, 12 Jun 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  371
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response

fasting is the best way to shrink stomach. Avoid fatty food, sugar. Do regular exercise, jogging. Take homoeo medicine Phytolacca berry 3X tab.
Answered: Sun, 12 Jun 2011
Pediatrician Dr. Suryakanta Baraha's  Response
welcome to HCM
you should do it in gradual way . dont take any medication which are claiming overnight solution.
have agood life style.
follow some simple tips-
-have small and frequent meals instead of 3 big meals.
-have lot of water.
-include more fibres in diet instead of saturated fat. avoid pizza, ice cream,cola drinks.take more salads and fruits
-take food atleast 2 hr before sleep in night.
-avoid stress and take good sleep.
-do regular excercise and yoga breathing excercises.atleast walk for 30 min everyday.
it may take some months. but follow it regularly.
take care
Answered: Sun, 12 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor