Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
198 Doctors are Online

What home remedies can one follow to increase child's appetite ?

heelo sir my son is 3yr n 9 months old he had stomach infection last month n again last week too. now a days his apetite is becoming very low he is not eating properly.his weight also didnt increasd from last 6 months he is 13.8 he is active but the prblem is not having food rice chapti at advise some home remedies. n hw to increase his apetite.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  155
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General Surgeon 's  Response
winking water should be

welcome to healthcaremagic
please check on the drinking water and cleanliness
avoid any out side food
recurrent stomach infection may be due to some contamination
better consult paediatrician and get your baby checked up and follow advice
no weight gain in last 6 monyhs is matter of concern and cause should be found out
and proper treatment started if required
small frequent feeds may help
by any means food intake must be increased

Answered: Wed, 27 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor