What helps to dissolve kidney stones?

Hi sir my name is Sadam Khan an I am from Pakistan I have stones in my kidney I used alot of medicines but it doesn t work now I am trying natural things like lemon honey so plz sir suggest some things I feel pain early in the morning size of stone according to new reports 4 mmHianswer your health question? Please type your question here...
Tue, 23 Oct 2018
Dentist 's  Response

As per your history, your stone size is small so there is no need for surgery. You can take 12 glasses of water daily, take lemon tea, pomegranate juice, Basil juice. This can help dissolve stones and also lower acidity in urine which prevents further formation of stones.

You are also advised to avoid junk foods, fatty foods and foods which contain a high content of fats. These will definitely reduce future chances of stone formation. Reduce consumption of oils in food. You can also see a physician for a general examination.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Soheel Hussain Zargar,
Dentist