What helps mouth sores?

I’m not sure what happened but the right side only of the roof of my mouth swelled up days ago and now isn’t. After the swelling went away, now I have a sore in its place. I’m concerned as my cheek is sensitive to touch along with this. Any idea what this could be?
Thu, 23 Aug 2018

It may apthous ulcers or tobacco pouch keratitis or lichen planus or mucosal cyst etc. Until examination is done it is difficult to say what it is. Take vitamin A capsules daily use tablet Pantoprazole before breakfast for one week. Check for surrounding dental malocclusion or malunion. Use dentikain gel locally if you have pain.If symptoms not improved please consult your doctor he will examine and treat you accordingly.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.