What has hardened your heart?

What has hardened your heart?
Tue, 15 Dec 2009
's  Response
fried chicken, gravy and cigarettes...really.

my husband gets heart burn all the time no matter what he eats or drinks he can drink 1 beer and he gets heart burn what could be the problem??

Hi i am 30 year old male who was hospitalized 3 months ago for atrial fib. Had the whole gambit of tests and all seemed ok. I was put on beta blockers then a heart monitor a month later for massive palpations and rapid beat. i was put on another med after to regulate heart rate. Now i still experience palpataions and i can feel when they are about to happen. also extreme fatigue and some weakness. What is the issue here? i do smoke but not massive smoker. I did gain 20 pounds since the hospital stay which i have never been able to do. Wonder what id happenin here.

im ONLY 15 YEARS OLD and i started smoking marijuana and i started to have panic attacks and anxiety problems probobly because i was on anxiety medicine while smoking mary jane but yeah i started feeling flutters in the middle of my chest imbetween the two nipples and when i bend over sometimes i can feel the flutter THAT LASTS 1-2 SECONDS but sometimes it just hits me out of the middle of nowhere and its very disturbing my family has a history of acid reflux and im very athletic i play soccer and basketball every day 2-3 hours a day and i went to the docter and had ekg and heart monitor everything normal and i dont want to live with this forever i quit smoking and i only had smoked for a month and i do have some chest pains under the left nipple that last a second and the pain feels better when burping aswell but some one please help me on here im new send me a message about whats wrong with me or what you think it is THANK YOU!