What happens when the uvula drops?

It’s been a couple months after getting my tonsils removed. And my uvula and the upper part of my throat seriously looks like it falling down. When I look at my throat it looks like a lopsided M and the middle being my uvula. Also after my surgery I have put myself into huge coughing fits just my swollowing my water the wrong way.
Wed, 29 Aug 2018

It is quite common after tonsillectomy and it is due to empty space created after tonsil removal. Nothing much to worry and no treatment is required. If you are so much worried you can consult an ENT specialist and get evaluated.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.