What happens if tumor in left cerebellum attached to blood vessel is not removed?

I am a 46 yo female. I had a CVA in 2006, 2007 an MRI showed 1 menegioma less than 1 cm. In 2010 another MRI showed that same Tumor at just over 2 cm and 2 more smaller ones in different areas. The 2 cm Tumor is in the left cerebellum attached to a major blood vessel. My symptoms are dizziness, some blurred vision, almost constant headaches and balance issues. I chose not to do radiation and now my Doctor wants me to have it surgically removed. What will happen if I do nothing since it is located there?
Mon, 9 Sep 2019