What happens if airbubble injected in human vain ?

what happens if airbubble injected in humen vain?
Thu, 17 Dec 2009
's  Response
If it is a large one, the heart stops and people die. If it is a tiny one in an IV line, it's ok.

what will be the result if air bubble injected with 20ml syringe in human body through vain ?

I ve been reading about Human Parasites. I started doing Enemas with Oregano Oil. The first and second time I did one, before eating and when I woke in the Am. Out came a few small squiggle things about 1 inch long.Then a long yellow mucus thing,also came out. About 6 inches long. It was yellow, a bit clear, and a faint brown inside. Almost like what a vain looks like, in uncooked Shrimp. It this mucus, or some type of worm? It happened twice.

My 8 year old sister has not been washing her hands properly after using the bathroom or digging in her pants. About half an hour ago I ate what she did not want to eat that was on her plate. I used her fork and about half-way through, I began tasting something bitter and somehow it tasted like the way feces smell. I smelled the fork and it indeed smelled of feces and after checking her and the house, she had feces in her underwear and there was a piece of toilet paper that looked like she had wiped her hands on it. I spit out what was in my mouth as soon as I smelled the fork and gargled mouthwash but I m pretty sure I will still get sick, what do you think? And what can I get from ingesting human feces? Is there anything else I can do?