What fruit does the heart resemble ?

What fruit does the heart resemble ?
Sat, 12 Dec 2009
's  Response
I think a Mango and it's around the same size as an adult heart

I was doing yard work in the heat (Southern Louisiana). Since then, my heart beat rises when I stand and skips beats. It stops when I lie down. BP is 130/85. I take baby aspirin. I m drinking a lot of water and made a juice of veggies and fruits. Do you have any other suggestions?

About 4 months ago I woke up with a rapid heart beat and it lasted about 15 minutes which I now believe most of the problem was anxiety and fear. I wake up about 3 to 4 nights a week with a racing heart but it only last about 10 seconds to 30 seconds. I now have constant ringing in my ears all day. I have had my heart checked with EKG and stress test and all was fine. I am on a beta blocker and B100 supplement for nerves and vitamin D 5000IU. For years, I have had problems sleeping which I always wape up at least 2 a night and it takes about 30 minutes or so to get back to sleep. I had vertigo ago two year ago for about 3 months and I had lock jaw about a year ago from the dentist which lasted about 2 months. My next visit is 3 months from now but I don t think the doctor has diagnosed me completely. I and tired and feel dizziness some days which makes me feel sick. I am a 52 year old male and 150 lbs which I do eat meat and potatoes and some veggies and fruit about every day. I don t smoke or drink and get some exercise but not much. I don t want to keep having heart racing so what would you suggest? Please Help! Thanks

my husband gets heart burn all the time no matter what he eats or drinks he can drink 1 beer and he gets heart burn what could be the problem??