What foods promote muscle growth and weight gain?

Hi, can I answer your health question? Please type your question here..Hi, I am Rakibur from Bangladesh. I’m 35 years old, 5.8” height, 83 KGS. I do business and I have been working out last 8 years. I want to gain my Muscles and weights. So my query is what would be my Macro Plan. Should I take 250 G protein, 500 G Carbs and 90 G fat per day to achieve my goal ? Please inform me.Thank you
Mon, 2 Jul 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

You are almost having normal weight for your height but still why you want to gain weight? Your diet pan should contain. Protein - 56g per day; Calories - 2000-2600 per day.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.