Owl Image

What foods cause cramps for a patient suffering from acid reflux ?

On Jan 2011, i have do endoscope for my stomach. I been check that i have GERD + H.pylori. After take medicine. Is already be recover. Recently my stomach pain happen again. Escpecially i take small amount food, i definately feel pain and feel cramp of my stomach. I cant continue my food because the pain. But before i happen this problem, i have happen seriously sore throat effect me lost voice and fever . But now my sore throat is recover. But i feel uncomforted with my stomach. I feel cramp when i eat. What should i do? Im now 26 years old - female. yenying
Sat, 14 Jan 2012
Hello Yen, Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum.
I would like to know which antibiotics you took for H. Pylori Infection and for how long? May be you have not completed the course as Directed by your Doctor and you have had a relapse. Kindly visit your Gastroenterologist for a Re-look and for few blood work up. Take your Medications regularly and go for regular follow up.
Avoid stress and eat healthy nutritious balanced diet. Avoid hot and spicy foods. Exercise regularly and lose weight if you are overweight and Drink plenty of water. When you lie down, sleep with your Head end elevated and quit smoking and alcohol if you do.

Wish you Good Health.