Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

What food should my take for burning sensation on the tongue ?

hellow doctor my father is ckd patient 2 to 3 days before he got some intestine infection , and admitted in hosipital ,they give hin alkine and monosif injection metrogel after that he has burning sensation in taung and small redish , what we give him
Asked On : Fri, 20 May 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  411
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello mubasshir;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
The treatment your father is having contains antibiotic which is required to treat his infection but it can cause oral thrush or stomatitis for which his doctor may recommend a oral gel like stomela/orasep to apply locally and may also give multivitamins and folic acid tablet and he should feel better.As for diet for him since he is a CKD patient please discuss with his doctor.
Answered: Fri, 20 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor