Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

What food should and should not be eaten by thyroid patient ?

what food should i avoid in thyroid problem n wht shld i go for?
Asked On : Mon, 25 Jul 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  389
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello junmoni;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
If you have missed periods then you need to confirm whether you are pregnant and if yes then you should consult a Gynaecologist for examination and treatment she will prescribe you the necessary medicines.Please consult after doing the urine pregnancy test.
Answered: Mon, 25 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
OBGYN Dr. Reji. D's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic forum
first cofirme that you are pregnant with hpt.if pregnant then consult a good endocrinologist and titrate your thyroxine dosage so that your tsh value should be b/n 1to 2.5 it is ideal for a risk free pregnancy .current value is high so you have to take more thyroxine
Answered: Mon, 25 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor