What food should and should not be eaten by thyroid patient ?

what food should i avoid in thyroid problem n wht shld i go for?
Fri, 13 Jan 2012
Hello junmoni;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
If you have missed periods then you need to confirm whether you are pregnant and if yes then you should consult a Gynaecologist for examination and treatment she will prescribe you the necessary medicines.Please consult after doing the urine pregnancy test.
Thanks
OBGYN Dr. Reji. D's  Response
hi
welcome to healthcaremagic forum
first cofirme that you are pregnant with hpt.if pregnant then consult a good endocrinologist and titrate your thyroxine dosage so that your tsh value should be b/n 1to 2.5 it is ideal for a risk free pregnancy .current value is high so you have to take more thyroxine