Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

121 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

What food should I take to maintain my body weight ?

dear sir my name is arif i ask one question sir old 15 year that i have some braine helath problem,so that time some medicines are taken those medicine is reaction to my body is very loose and wight is improved present my age is 25 years and my wight is 87 kgs ,actually iam a physically handicaped so i did not walking fastly and standing and so many problems is there please kindly inform the my email address please help me i so said my body structure saw the mirror thanking you sir .
Fri, 20 Jan 2012
Report Abuse
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi,Arif,thanks for query.I can under stand you problem.You might have restricion for physical exercise but you can still do some exercise in which you do not have to walk fast.Please talk help of your doctor for this exercise.Again as far as diet is concerned please avoid junk foods,fried foods,too much of tea/coffee,avoid eating out side.Take your diet regularly,more of fruits and vegetables.There are some medicines available for weight loss,so speak to your doctor about it.bye.
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

hi i m buntee i have a problem with my weight i m 22 years old my height is 5 feet and 2i inches my weight is 75kg. i have obesity problem plz doctors help me what should i do.? most of the fats are stuck in my hips, thighs, abdomen and around my waist. what should i do to reduce my weight and to tone my body?

doctor1 MD

Hay sir, I am hari from India age.28, not married sir my body is overheat body, some times my body in pimples (not pimples) and my eyes are in pimples very pain.... sometimes rectify the problem even after the process again AND Again how rectify the problem doctor which food take............... I am employee in Govt. department

doctor1 MD

HI I am 23 years old female i am too much skinny & have just 42 kgs weight.I am having too much less apetite which is the main reason behind being uderweight.I am also alergic to too heavy food .I desperately want to increase my apetite and gain weight.Plz recommend me what i should take to increase my apetite and is endura mass good enought for gaining weight?