What food should I take to maintain my body weight ?

dear sir my name is arif i ask one question sir old 15 year that i have some braine helath problem,so that time some medicines are taken those medicine is reaction to my body is very loose and wight is improved present my age is 25 years and my wight is 87 kgs ,actually iam a physically handicaped so i did not walking fastly and standing and so many problems is there please kindly inform the my email address arif_accounts@yahoo.com. please help me i so said my body structure saw the mirror thanking you sir .
Fri, 20 Jan 2012
Hi,Arif,thanks for query.I can under stand you problem.You might have restricion for physical exercise but you can still do some exercise in which you do not have to walk fast.Please talk help of your doctor for this exercise.Again as far as diet is concerned please avoid junk foods,fried foods,too much of tea/coffee,avoid eating out side.Take your diet regularly,more of fruits and vegetables.There are some medicines available for weight loss,so speak to your doctor about it.bye.