Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

What food should I eat to grow in a healthy way ?

sir.......i m not gaining my health and height though i m 20 years old....i look like a small child with a small face ......what can be the problem in my body?
Asked On : Thu, 16 Jun 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  57
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi,Nishant thanks for query.At your age growth in height is not possible.the physical development depends upon the level and action of hormones.please talk to your physician for over all assessment.At times low height and some fixed physical features depend upon the family trait.bye.
Answered: Thu, 16 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Pediatrician Dr. Aseem's  Response
hi read your prob , you have to mention the hight n weight. ok there are many cause behind it like anemia, loss of apetite,altered function of liver. other less common cause r any chronic disease, growth hormon deficincy.
you should do some blood test like CBC, LFT, Mt , blood sugur, n consult your doc.
Dr aseem 9982583020
Answered: Thu, 16 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor