Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
125 Doctors are Online

What exercises can I take to stay in shape ?

hi dr i m 21 male,, my weight is 80 kg my length 185. first i m not fat in my shape but i just suffer from somethings in my body like a very paunch and sides and lipids on chest although i m not look fat. please i needs your advice what i can do to have a good shape thankss
Asked On : Thu, 2 Jun 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  74
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi,thanks for query.Maintain your weight and do regular exercise,this is the only way by which you can maintain shape of your body.Plan your diet well,avoid junk foods,cold drinks,tobacco in any form.In case of fat deposition in particular area ,with help of a physio you can target that area and burn fat there.bye.
Answered: Thu, 2 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor