What exactly is EKG for?

I guess it also checks how strong your heart is. Does it test anything else?
Thu, 17 Dec 2009
's  Response
No, it measures the frequency and strength of your heart muscle.

I was at the ER yesterday and was told that my EKG changed. Something about the QRS widening. What does that mean and how dangerous is it ? I have followed through with my Dr. via phone and he gave me the name of a cardiologist to see.

I have a 9 yyr old daughter that had a ekg done. I just received her results. The doctor wants her on a monitor for a month. Her results are as follow. rate.96 pr.109 QT/QTc. 358/452 QRSD.111 P Axis.15 T Axis.33..sinus rhythm-nonspecific QRS widening BORDERLINE. What does this mean exactly.......

hi i am a 20 year old female i beenn having right chest pain far a few weeks now. last week my right side chest was in pain my heart was beating really fast as if it was clogged or something a few seconds later my whole left arm got heavy i couldn t move it for about a minute. i slept later on. then i got a ekg done and it says borderline right axis deviation what does this exactly mean to you