Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
198 Doctors are Online

What emergency contraceptives can be taken to prevent pregnancy incase birth control through condoms fail ?

hi.. i am not sure if i am pregnant . i had protected intercourse one week back. and my periods were supposed to have started any day at dat time. But so far it hasn t started. so i am worried if i am and my partner are worried if the condom we used had broken or something.And we are not ready to have a child yet as we are still studying. please help as soon as possible i am really worried.
Asked On : Tue, 18 Jan 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  58
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
  User's Response
hi welcome to health care magic.see as you done intercourse when you get period on and you done protected intercourse so there is less chance to be you have regular period?if yes then do pregnancy test to confirm pregnancy.sometime delay may occur because of stress,hormonal imbalance.if your test negative then take T.DEVARY(10mg)1tab three time for 3days then you get your period on 2 to 3 days.
Answered: Sat, 20 Aug 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor