What does yellowish vaginal discharge indicate?

Very suddenly, have noticed a vaginal discharge that is light yellow...I am 10 years post menopause...no blood detected. Am a breast cancer survivor-dx in 2009...had this same kind of discharge when I started arimidex but it stopped eventually. Stayed on arimidex for 5 years I have been off arimidex for 6 months now . I am almost 62 years old
Mon, 22 Jun 2015
Dr. Hanif warmly welcomes you!

Thanks for consulting at my virtual clinic. I have carefully worked through your case, and can realize your health worries. Being your physician, I want to assure, I will take care all of your medical concerns.

It seems to be bacterial vaginosis. May also be yeast infection. In both the cases you need a prescription drug. And for that you need to visit a gynecologist for physical exam and a prescription for treatment drugs.

Keep the area clean and dry. Avoid perfumed shampoos and soaps. Don't douche. Clean always from front to backwards.

Hope I answered all of your questions. In future, if you need further, detailed and quick assistance on any health issue, feel free to click on 'Ask me a question' directly from my profile. Have a wonderful time ahead.
Regards!
DR. MUHAMMAD M. HANIF
USA