What does vibrating sensation around the vagina and anus indicate?

Hi I have what feels like a worm of some type in my vaginal area and it goes to my anus area. I have been unable to see this. I can only feel it crawling back and forth I have tried several remedies such as pure coconut oil multiple baths in salt water. Washing with Dawn soap. Just multiple things this feeling vibrates at times it feels like it Burrows into the skin but I cannot seem to get rid of it. Thank you very much
Mon, 18 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

I see two possibilities-

- Crawling of thread worms from anus to vagina & vice versa. Can be treated by deworming treatment. Mebex chewable pills over the counter
-spinal problem pinching nerve supplying then part can cause it. Treatment by spinal surgeon after confirmation of diagnosis in MRI.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.