What does two period bleedings in one menstrual cycle inspite of taking I pill indicate?

I recently lost my virginity, so I expected bleeding, however the condom split which meant I had to take the emergency contraception pill, I had spotted for 2 days after. 4 days after thr sex I came on my period, Its of a watery substance with a few clots. Bearing in mind I ve already had my period this month, what do I do?
Mon, 2 Dec 2019

You do not have to do anything more at this point. Spotting and bleeding is an expected side effect of emergency pills. The chances of pregnancy are minimal and there is nothing to be worried about.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Lekshmi Rita Venugopal, General & Family Physician