As per your clinical history is concerned, please follow like this:
1) Get a clinical examination by your Doctor [Gynae] and to confirm the exact cause do few investigations like [ultrasound
and diagnostic laparoscopy].
2) Discuss with your Doctor about combined oral contraceptive
3) Discuss with your Doctor about conservative surgical procedures.
Do follow lifestyle modifications like this:
1) Take Warm baths and a heating pad
can help relax pelvic muscles, reducing cramping and pain.
2) Do take Over-the-counter nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs), such as Ibuprofen
or Naproxen, can help ease painful menstrual cramps
3) Do regular exercise to improve your symptoms.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Dr. Uday Nath Sahoo