What does this transvaginal ultrasound report indicate?

Hi, I havent t had my periods since last September but now suddenly I started bleeding again. I had a transvaginal ultrasound done and reports say I have endometrium hyperplasia with coarse myometrium. Also the endometrial echoes are thickened to 15.8 mm, and uterus size is 85 X 76 MM. Also uterus is anteverted but both ovaries are normal in size. Can you please explain what this means and what should I do next? Also what are my treatment choices?
Wed, 11 Sep 2019
Pulmonologist 's  Response

This report is suggestive of the unhealthy uterine mucosa. This is mostly due to hormonal imbalance. So in my opinion, you should get done detailed hormone levels to identify hormonal imbalance.

You are should also get done therapeutic D and C (dilatation and curretage). So consult a gynecologist and discuss all these.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Kaushal Bhavsar, Pulmonologist