What does this sonography report of kidney indicate?

Dear sir
I am 28 Year male . My height is 5.5" and weight approximate 65 kg . i am suffering from kidney stone. My sonography report says " RT Kidney:- it is normal in size shape, Position & outline. parenchymal echogenicity is normal with the corticomedullary differentiation are well defined. pelvicalyceal system & upper ureter are dilated with a calculus of =12 mm in upper ureter two calculi noted and mid lower poles (Larger =7 mm )
Left Kidney:- is normal in it is normal in size shape, Position & outline. parenchymal echogenicity is normal with the corticomedullary differentiation are well defined.No evidence of hydronephrosis in left kidney. A small calculus of 6.5 MM at upper pole.
Impression :-
# Fatty Liver
# Right Hydronephrosis & Upper Hydroureter due to calculus in upper ureter
# B/L nephrolithiasis
Fri, 9 Oct 2015
Urologist 's  Response
Hello and welcome to HCM.
As an Urologist, let me opine, that your scan report shows,
1.A 7mm stone in lower part of Right kidney.
2. A 6.5 mm stone in the upper part of Left kidney.
3. The right upper part of tube draining the kidney, shows 2 stones, which are obstructing it. This will need treatment, as they're large in size.
The right ureteric stones must be cleared first, as that side kidney is blocked, and kidney function will be affected. This can be done with endoscopic surgery.(URS-lithotripsy).
If you've any other doubts, you may contact me with a direct question.
Dr.Matthew J. Mangat.