After sonography result is , so what the problem and the inj and table i will that is correct or not
Period of amenorrhoea: 5 weeks 3days
2. A single, irregular interauterine gestational sac is seen
3. Foetal pole is not yet seen inside the sac
4. there is slight separation of the sac anteriorly.
5. there is not parametrial mass or collection
Mean sac diameter: 6mm
6. this corresponds to about 5 weeks, 2 days
Irregular intra-uterine gestational sac of 5 weeks 2 days size
Slight separation of the sac anteriorly
and doctor advice to take Inj Fertigyn HP 10,000 iu 3 times ( after 7days) and tables miprogen 200gm w each day.