What does this liver sonography report indicate?

Hi...DOctors...my mom's sonography reports shows Liver is increased echogenicity.Tiny calcificspeckf in right lobe of liver s:-f old infective etiology with fatty infilteration of liver.Can u plz tell me wht it means in simple terms n wht treatment should be given.
Thu, 31 May 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

For your fatty liver problem life style change can be done.

Reduce weight by doing active exercise.

Udiliv tablet can be prescribed for that.

Fruits taken more.

Indian gooseberry, sugar cane juice, Apple juice good for liver health.

High saturated fatty diet should be restricted. Avoid alcohol if habit.

Fatty liver common condition nowadays and don't worry about that.

Check your cholesterol level as well.

Hope this will help you. Take care. Consult physician for examination