What does this lab report indicate?

Hello I just received test results for a potential skin infection from my doctor. The results said: Gram Stain     RARE EPITHELIAL CELLS Gram Stain     RARE GRAM POSITIVE COCCI Gram Stain     RARE GRAM POSITIVE BACILLI Gram Stain     NO NEUTROPHILS SEEN Organism 1     1) NORMAL FLORA Is this something to be worried about? Does rare mean rare or barely present ? Thanks
Wed, 15 May 2019

Usually, everybody has some bacteria in their skin like stomach, oral cavity or intestines.

Your having normal bacteria in your skin so don't worry.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Penchila Prasad Kandikattu, Internal Medicine Specialist