What does this follicular study report indicate?

Hi i am nisha.28yrs old. My question is august 1st 2016 laproscopic+ hysteroscopy surgery is done. After my period 16th day follicular study scanning is done. Right ovary follicle is 10×9mm. No dominant follicles on left ovary. Endometrium size is 4.1mm. Free fluid is very minimal. I want to know what is the endometrium size, right ovary size & left ovary size for pregnant?
Mon, 1 Jul 2019

Endometrium size and ovarian size are not indexes for pregnancy. It is actually the presence of a folicle in the right ovary that may be an index of ovulation that may produce an egg to be conceived and potential future pregnancy.

I hope this answers your query and is helpful to you. I remain at your disposal in case further medical assistance is needed.

Dr. Antoneta Zotaj, General and Family Physician