What does the urine culture with pus cells 1-2/HPF indicate?

thanks
i did a urine culture with the following results: epithelia cells +/HPF AND PUS CELLS 1-2/HPF, CASTS ++, CRYSTALS +++, YEAST nIL, CULTURE ISOLATE Heavy staphylococcus aureus. sentive to clindamycin +++ and cefuroxime ++ all other antibiotics R resistance. pls adivise on my kidney effect
Wed, 20 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service.
I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

* The report indicates staph aureus infection with multi drug resistance.
* The effect on kidney can not be stamped via this report, it needs to get checked with serum creatinine report of the blood.
* I recommend to drink plenty of liquids, consume antibiotics as per the advise of your doctor and get cured without panic.

Regards.
General Surgeon Dr. Bhagyesh V. Patel's  Response

*The report indicates heavy urinary infection with sensitivity to particular drugs, the administration of which will recover the condition faster.So far as the effect on kidney is concerned, get a serum creatinine done and consult in follow up with the report of lab. Continue to maintain hydration with plenty of liquids.

Hope I have answered your query.
Let me know if I can assist you further.