Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
154 Doctors are Online

What does the sperm report indicate ?

Dear doctor good morrning .my azoosperima-speram count-0% last time test last month.7days gap test.nosceren sperims. but final azoosperima
Asked On : Tue, 30 Aug 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  52
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Pediatrician 's  Response
welcome to hcm
thanks for the query
azoospermia means no sperm in semen
it causes infertility
only it is reversible in conditions such as Kallman syndrome, hyperprolactinemia; varicocele
other method is sperm retrieved from the testis with assisted reproduction.
take care
Answered: Tue, 30 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Pediatrician Dr. Aseem's  Response
Welcome to HCM
Read your prob, first you have to rule out type of azoospermia liks testicular, pre testicular or posttesticular. as treatment depends on type of it. you should get blood test for serum testosteron, FSH. consult with uro genital surgeon, n start proper treatment.
Answered: Tue, 30 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor