Owl Image

What does the rash on the inner legs that lasts for an hour and shows up after a warm shower mean ?

I gave birth to my first child 4 months ago, and began noticing a rash on my inner legs going down my calves shortly after giving birth. The rash only shows up after I take a warm shower and lasts for about an hour. It doesn t itch and looks similar to pictures i ve seen of Golfer s vasculitis . If I go outside and look at my leg in bright light I can still faintly see it. It doesn t hurt or itch, but it is very disturbing since i ve never had anything like this before. Any help would be appreciated.
Tue, 17 Jan 2012