What does the pinkish discharge after intercourse indicate ?

For the past 5 days I have been feeling like I am pregnant . As of now my period isn t due for another 12 days. I have been experiencing extreme cramp only on my right side(it felt like a bruise or something like someone had a serious grip on me) random breast tenderness and extremely emotional and over the top. I do feel it is to early to test but yesterday after having unprotected sex with my partner. I went to the bathroom and discovered a pinkish/yellowish discharge. It was almost orange. My partner goes well you probably miscarried. Is that want that means? I didn t experience any pain or cramping after innercourse just the discharge. Today I still feel the tender breast and twings in my lower abdomen . Help?
Sat, 21 Jan 2012