What does the following blood test report indicate?

Hi doc! My hemoglobin is 119 and my hematocrit is 0.30 it indicate that it is below normal range. It alarmed me but I don t know what does it mean. However my WBC is 9.3 which is within normal range. My segmenters is 0.78, lymphocytes is 0.13 and mid cells is 0.09. Please help me understand this, it made me worry about my health status.
Sat, 1 Sep 2018
Cardiologist 's  Response

Hemoglobin is mildly reduced and it's very common and nothing to worry about it. It's likely due to iron or vitamin deficiency. So you should get serum iron studies and vitamin B12 and folic acid levels done. And need supplements depending upon the cause.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.