What does the following abdominal scan report indicate?

Large intramural fabriod arising from uterine fundus on right side.and dilated endometrial canal with blood component in it.what does this mean is it some complicated case and is operation is the only treatment to deal with it. I am 26 only so will operation be save for my married life and will I be able to get pregnant easy after operation
Fri, 15 Mar 2019

Fibroids is a noncancerous growth of uterus occurs during childbearing age of women. It May cause frequently back pain and cramps. Menstrual cycle may be also prolonged.

As per the size of fibroids, treatment options will be chosen. So no need to worry. Consult your doctor and opt for best suitable treatment. Medicine plus surgical correction are available.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Nirav Nimavat, General & Family Physician