What does the following ECG report suggest?

Hi Im 22 yrs of age my ECG report is sinus tachycardia left ward axis -7 degree and QRS(T) abnormality,anterolateral myocardial damage any suggest or explanation please I need help ? The result as follows and im too much worried about thattt .... !! Hr 109 bpm Interval. RR 552 ms. Axis P 124 ms. P 46 degree. 6.01 PR 160 ms. QRS -7 degree QRS 310 ms. T 36 degree QTC 419 ms. P (2) 0.18 mv (Bazaett) s (v1) -15 mv 10 mm /mv. R (v5) 0.90 mv Sokol 2.05 mv
Mon, 17 Sep 2018

Your ECG showing left Axis deviations seen in physiologically with left lateral position sleeping or during expiration.
Pathologically seen in systemic hypertension, left ventricular hypertrophy or right pleural effusion with mediastinal shift etc.

Sinus tachycardia common after exertion or caffeine or alcohol intake or anemia etc. With out knowing complete history it is difficult to comment condition. Some times need chest x-ray and echocardiogram to correlate clinically.

Hope I have answered your query.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
Dr. Penchila Prasad Kandikattu ,